Late Fee Policy
Due to the unprecedented number of late payments in 2012, we must now strictly enforce our late fee policy. Invoices have always been due 15 days after the date on the invoice. Usually this is the 15th of the month, but there are exceptions. Please check the due date on your invoice.
Moving forward, SOS4Net will no longer be waiving late fees as we have so often in the past. Starting February 1, 2013, if payments are not received by the due date on the invoice, late fees will be added automatically unless the client has contacted us prior to the due date to make alternate arrangements. The SOS4Net late fee schedule is as follows:
LATE FEES: Unless prior arrangements have been made, if payment is not received by the due date above, late fees will be automatically assessed as follows. Please include late fees with your payment.
- Invoice amount up to $200.00 –
- $10.00 if received up to 15 days late
- $10.00 for each 30 day period thereafter
- Invoice amount greater than $200.00 –
- 5.0% of original amount up to 15 days late
- 5.0% of original amount for each 30 day period thereafter